Sunday 19 February 2012

CONVERSATION


Sometimes we keep on doings things without any motives or it can be said that we do not the reason behind the actions we performed. Few days back a friend of mine text me- hey what’s up and I replied nothing yaar just working on an article. Then I received another text with another question why do you write articles? I was taken aback by the question not because it was offensive, in fact it is very simple question, but honestly till that time I was not having any answer to that question. Too many question for a single day, that’s what I was thinking but was interrupted by another incoming text message from the same person. The next question was nearly took me by surprise. It states did you valentine day to anybody? I was surprised because my “friend” knew it very well I am single but just like a good friend I replied NO YAAR, you know I do not have a girl friend. The friend did not stop here, send me another question- so what you can still wish valentine to your friends.
To all those male genders who are thinking that it is legitimate to wish valentine day to your friends, I have a suggestion. If you are determined to do this, then make up your mind that you may end up your day with a red cheek and black eyed face or if you are very, very lucky then you may end up with the girl in your arms. Either way one thing is definitive, that at the end of day you will have an empty wallet in your back pocket. You will be either paying the doctor for the treatment or you will turn up into a shopaholic with your love bird. HAHAHHAAHAHA well jokes apart but it t is worth trying for once.
But I was thinking about the question why do I write article? Some may say that it is very well understood that people write article for earning and bringing change in the society. I totally agreed with them, but still I do not see this as the main reason behind me for writing articles. I just write article because well, because I might have nothing else to do or whatever. I write articles to fill the void in my routine or you can take it like this I find it as the most appropriate way to interact with myself. Thoughts in mind may get eluded after some time but once you pinned down those thoughts on a piece of paper it remains with you forever. May be that is the reason behind my writings. But even after two whole days of that conversation, I am still looking for a more suitable answer to that question.
Another reason might be the fear of facing my inner self. We have a fear of facing ourselves. It is like an obstacle in your development. Experiencing the inner most core of my existence is very embarrassing to me. I want to turn to something that I hope will liberate the short comings without facing them but I knew that it is not feasible. I cannot come out from by comfort zone like this. I write article expressing myself because I find it more appropriate way to communicate. Some might differ from me stating that best way to communicate is to communicate with people. I have a different view point. The only I did not open my heart and mind to other people easily because I fear that they will trigger confusion in me that I do not feel enough or sane enough to deal with.
Therefore the only way I find to deal with my fear of facing myself is to tame mu curiosity. I am trying to cultivate my curiosity. I strongly believe that my curiosity is the sole protector of my soul. It helps and guides me to try something different, something new. It gives me the strength that whatever is out there, I have to face it. I strongly believe that my curiosity to come out of my comfort zone is the main reason behind my writing.
Look at the irony in this article, while looking for the answer to the question I end up writing another one. Well I am still looking for an answer to the question. If you have any suggestions for me I am all yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment